Joining the streaming service world in November 2019, Disney+ has managed to pave its way up to the top and is now standing amongst top competitors like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and more.
Table of Contents
Exclusive home for your favorite content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Nat Geo, Star Wars, and more, Disney+ is the ultimate platform for you to enjoy online movies and TV shows streaming online.
As a subscriber, you can enjoy over 10,000+ pieces of content with genres like comedy, romance, mystery, adventure, horror, and more.
The user interface is such that anyone can easily find their perfect movie using the subcategories.
And what’s the top benefit that you have with Disney+?
It is compatible with different devices like Google Chromecast, Android TV, iOS devices, Android smartphones, Tablets, MacBook, Windows, Roku Express, Apple TV, and many more.
But do you know the process of how to login into Disney+ on these devices?
Do not worry because we are here to help you with the same!
Read this article and learn about the entire procedure easily so that you can instantly enjoy your movie streaming!
Silent Features of DisneyPlus.com
So, now you know about Disneyplus, and here is the reason why you should choose Disneyplus.com over any other platform- because of its amazing features!
- Disneyplus lets you enjoy the original Disney entertainment content along with access to 1000+ movies, TV shows, and web series.
- You can also stream live sports or watch the highlights of any recent cricket or football match.
- Disneyplus is a family-packed platform with movies to watch for kids and adults in different genres like adventure, romance, comedy to horror, and mystery.
- The app also comes with easy parental control for parents to let their child stream without any worries.
- You can connect the same account to three different devices at the same time if you have the Disneyplus Premium subscription.
- Disneyplus allows users to adjust the streaming quality as per their interests. You can choose from eight picture quality options, five different audio settings, and plenty of subtitles, depending on the movie or show you are streaming.
- The streaming process is smooth. The most important feature of Disney+ loved by all is that streaming videos is completely ad-free, i.e. you get no disturbance at all.
- A recently added feature in Disney+, Group Watch, similar to Netflix’s Party feature, allows seven different accounts to watch a movie or show together. And that’s not all because you can also react to the content through a chat box and control playback for the entire group. This feature is currently only available in select countries including the United States and the United Kingdom.
- The app is compatible with various devices like iOS, Android, Android TV, Roku, and more.
- The service is very affordable and more focused and narrowed in scope by revolving around Disney content entirely.
DisneyPlus.Com Login Begin
As you know, Disney+ is both free and subscription-based.
But in either case, you must create an account.
So, to activate Disney+, create an account by following the given steps:
- Open the browser or app on your device (smartphone) for Disney+. In your browser, visit the official site of Disney+: disneyplus.com/begin.
- The main page of the site or app will appear on the screen in front of you.
- Locate the menu option on this page. It will be a hamburger-like icon on your smartphone and on the browser, you can simply find the options on the top-right corner of the home page.
- You need to find options like Log in or Sign Up from the menu.
- Click on login if you already have a registered account on Disney+ otherwise, click on Sign Up or Create an Account to create a new login account.
- If you are logging in with your old account, then simply type your Email or Phone number (whichever you provided earlier) and the password. Whereas, if you are signing up, then provide your first and last name, phone number, email address, gender, password, and other details if asked.
- Click on the “Create Account” button and afterward, verify your email address.
- Once the procedure is completed, your Disney+ account will be activated and you can enjoy streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
After creating an account, you can opt for two things: continue using the free content of Disney+ or subscribe to its paid memberships.
Further, the paid subscription comes in two plans:
The super plan comes with permission to connect two devices only that support ads, and the Premium plan comes with permission to connect 4 different devices and an ads-free experience except in sports.
Where to enter Disney Plus Code?
Disney Plus Code is required when you are connecting your account to a smart TV or device like Roku.
And you will have to enter it when you log in with your account through a web browser.
The procedure is nearly the same for any smart Tv be it Samsung, Apple, or Android TV even though we are mentioning the procedure for only Apple TV.
You can read the next section of the article and get to know the real use of the 8-digit Disney+ Code.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Apple TV?
So, whether you are in India or in any other country, read the following guide to activate Disney Plus on your Apple TV:
- If the app is not available on your Apple TV download and opens it.
- On the home screen of the app, you will be asked to enter your username and password. Once entered and logged in, you will see an 8-digit code displayed on the screen with instructions to visit the official website of Disney+.
- You need to open your computer or smartphone, go to a web browser and search for disneyplus.com/begin.
- Log in on the browser with your username and password that you created earlier.
- Look for the menu option and select Activation.
- Enter the phone number or email address and you will receive an OTP code.
- After verification, the screen will ask you to enter the Disney Plus Code displayed on your TV.
- Enter the code carefully and click on the “Continue” button.
- On your TV, you will see that the app is activated and you are logged in with your original account.
How to activate Disney+ on Roku?
Follow the steps below:
- Switch on your Roku device and visit the Channel Store.
- On the store search for the Disney+ application. Download and install it on your device.
- Open the app and log in with the credentials of an existing Disney+ account.
- You will see that the screen now displays an activation code on your Roku device.
- Note that code down and open a web browser through a computer or a smartphone.
- Visit the official Disney+ website and make sure that you are logged in (on the website) with the same account that you entered before (on your Roku device).
- You will see a new page come up that asks you to enter the activation code displayed on your Roku device.
- Enter the code correctly and hit the Continue or Activate button.
- The system will automatically process and match the code on your Roku to activate the app.
- You will see that your account’s home page appears!
The same procedure can be followed on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation4, and PlayStation5.
Disney Plus Login Begin | Top 5 Content Groups of Disney Plus
According to Wikipedia, Disney is an American multinational mass media and entertainment company that owns various other mass media companies.
Founded back in October 1923, Disney now owns film studios like Pixar, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Animation, 20th Century Studios, Marvel Studios, and Searchlight Pictures.
Disney’s other key business units involve branches in television, streaming media, theme park resorts, broadcasting, theme park resorts, publishing, consumer products, and international operations.
Also See: HBOMax/Tv Sign-In Process Explained
Do you know about the five main divisions and content groups of Disney?
They are Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products; Disney Media Entertainment Distribution; Disney Studios Content; Disney General Entertainment Content; and ESPN and Sports Content.
The Walt Disney Studios:
This division consists of Disney’s filmed entertainment and theatrical entertainment businesses, including the Walt Disney Animation Studios, Walt Disney Pictures, Marvel Studios, Pixar, 20th-century Studios, Disneynature, Disney Theatrical Group, Lucasfilm, and Searchlight Pictures.
Disney General Entertainment Content:
This unit includes Disney’s entertainment-centric television channels and production companies consisting including Walt Disney Television which consists of the ABC television network, Nat Geographic Partners, FX Networks, ABC News, Disney Branded Television, A&E Networks, and many more related companies.
Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products:
This unit consists of Disney’s theme parks, travel-related assets, cruise lines, a publishing division, and consumer products.
These include Disneyland Resorts, Walt Disney World, Disney Vacation Club, Adventures by Disney, and Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution:
This is the division that looks after global distribution, advertising, operations, sales, technology functions, and data for the three content groups of this company.
It also manages direct-to-consumer businesses like media streaming services, home media distribution, Disney Music Group, theatrical exhibition units, and other international holdings.
ESPN and Sports Content:
This unit focuses on live sports on ESPN, sports news, and original and non-scripted content in sports distributed through cable channels.
Disney+ is a branch of Disney Media Entertainment Distribution as it is an OTT video streaming platform.
Video Streaming Service
Disney Video Streaming Services was formerly known as BAMTech Media.
Disney+ was launched in November 2019 and is a subscription video-on-demand OTT streaming service.
As of July 2021, Disney+ had 160 million subscribers from around the world.
Disney+ has to offer you its large library with content ranging from The Simpsons to The Avengers.
And as per the data, Disney+ has more than 1,000 movies and shows.
You can find Disney animated classics such as The Lion King, The Jungle Book, and Dumbo; original films and TV shows from Marvel such as Avengers Endgame and Loki; exclusive films like the 2020 version of Mulan, Black is King and Hamilton; original content from the universe of Stars Wars; Pixar films such as Toy Story and The Incredibles; and content from National Geographic.
And this is not all, because the content is regularly updated, and new content is also added.
It is also said that Disney will release another exclusive service for Disney family members and other users to enjoy streaming videos, social media, and games with Disney content.
Profiles Available in the Disney+
Disney+ is a full-packed streaming service where you not only get to view content from Disney but also from other well-known companies mentioned in this article.
Thus, you don’t have to spend money on multiple OTT platforms and only get this single platform (Disney+) to explore and discover your interests.
You will be wondering if it is necessary to subscribe to Disney+ or not.
The answer is yes!
But registering an account with Disney+ does not mean that you have to become a paid subscriber, you can simply register your account and enjoy all the content available on this platform for free.
For the Login process, you should read the article further.
In the United States, Disney+ costs $6.99 per month and $69.99 yearly.
And as far as other countries are concerned, the Premium subscription price will be different but remember that this low cost includes hours and hours of entertainment comprising many genres and interests without any ads to disturb you.
While Prime Video and Hulu allow only 6 profiles per account and Netflix sets this limit to 5, Disney+ allows you to create 7 profiles to the maximum.
This platform also offers you some other amazing features that you can enjoy. Check them out below.
Disney+ is an amazing OTT platform that allows you to watch movies and TV shows from different genres and different studios (like Marvel, Pixar, and 20th Century) in the same place.
You can easily explore and find the perfect content for you!