Are you an employee of The Home Depot?
Table of Contents
Did you just join it?
Well, the company probably told you to access your information and schedule from My Apron, but you have no idea how. Isn’t?
No need to worry! Because we are here to enlighten you about the same!
The Home Depot company is the biggest home improvement retailer in the entire country.
With over 2,300 locations across the country, the company aims to provide better customer service, give back to society and the community, and keep values like respect among all people alive.
Home Depot has not only cared about its customers but also about its employees.
The online My Apron portal has proved to be beneficial for many employees.
It not only helps them check their job schedule but also lets them learn about their past paychecks and receive other updates from the company – all in one place!
So, today let us learn all about this portal and see the complete login guide!
What is My Apron or MythDHR?
With over 500,000 employees, the company has strived to motivate and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce.
Home Depot believes that its associates are its greatest competitive advantage as compared to other companies.
Thus, the company has created an online portal for its employees specifically.
The My Apron or the MythDHR is the official portal for employees to access most of their information online from any place at any time. It is the self-service portal that gives you a lot of benefits listed below.
My Apron ESS portal Instructions:
Here are some important instructions mentioned on the website for you to consider:
- You must access and make changes to the portal in a secure way.
- You should be cautious and log in while connected to a secure network.
- While printing documents print to a secure printer location.
- And always log out of your account once you are done accessing the required information.
My Apron Login Requirements
Now, before you skip to the login guide, you must check that you fulfill all the following requirements because only then you will be able to log in successfully:
- Keep with you your Username and Password registered on the portal. Make sure it is correct and check for the uppercase and lowercase wherever used. You won’t be able to log in without these.
- You should have a link to the official website of My Apron login. It is www.mythdhr.com.
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to a strong and stable internet connection. If the internet connectivity is not stable, the login process will get interrupted.
- The device you are on should be updated and smooth in terms of performance to avoid further inconvenience.
My Apron Login Step-by-Step Guide
The process of logging in to My Apron or MyTHDHR is simple, and here are the instructions:
- Open a web browser on your device and visit the site- www.mythdhr.com.
- Now from the menu on the left-hand side of your PC’s screen, click on Self Service.
- You will now see a page where it says, “Welcome to Self Service.” At the bottom of the write-up, you will see some links asking current and former associates to click on their respective links.
- If you are a current employee of The Home Depot, then click on the Current associate link.
- The link will now direct you to the official login page of My Apron.
- Enter your User ID, and password and choose your location accordingly. Make sure that the details entered should be correct.
- Click on the Login button, and you will be logged in successfully.
Note: if you want to skip steps 1 and 2, simply open your browser and go to www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html.
Also See: Myindigocard Login
Some Troubleshoot tips:
- In case you face any issues, try to reload the page or restart the browser.
- Check the internet connectivity and the entered User ID and Password.
- Try to log in again after a gap of a few minutes because it is possible that the server is down or there is some other technical issue at that point in time.
Home Depot Schedule Login Step by Step Guide
The Home Depot Schedule Login is the same as the My Apron Login.
The only difference is that My Apron login does not let you login outside the Home Depot network.
The login procedure is the same: you have to go to mythdhr.com and click on the Kronos-Time, Attendance, and Schedule button on the panel on the left side of your screen.
Now, in order to view the Home Depot ESS schedule, log in to this portal by entering your User ID and password along with the location.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your schedule, your paychecks history, and other important information.
How to reset forgotten My Apron Username and Password?
Unfortunately, you cannot reset the password for your My Apron login on your own. You will have to contact the company or tech support to reset your username or password for the account.
You can contact them and let them know that you have lost your ID or password and wish to reset it to access the online information.
Also, you can reach out to your HR about this problem and they will help solve it.
Here are the details!
- Can I log in at My Apron on my phone?
Yes, you can. You can log in to the portal through any device because you have to use a web browser anyways.
The website is user-friendly and can be easily accessed. The procedure and response of the website are the same for smartphones and computers.
- What do I do if it shows an error while logging in?
If the system shows an error while logging in, it is possible that you entered the wrong password or username.
If the issue still persists, try reloading the page or restarting the browser, and checking the internet connectivity.
You can also try to log in after some time, or otherwise, you can simply reach out to the customer support service.
- How do I find My Apron ID?
You can contact your human resource department or consumer care to help regain the User ID. Unfortunately, you cannot retrieve it online yourself.
Little About the Home Depot Store
The Home Depot Store was founded in February 1978 in Georgia, USA. It has 2,312 locations across the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands.
For the last five decades, Home Depot has managed to be the biggest home improvement retailer in the US.
It supplies construction products, instruments, and other related services. The company has also reported a declining trend in its carbon footprint since 2016.
The official website of this company- homedepot.com, has attracted over 120 million visitors annually. The online site offers online returns along with in-store pickup, as convenient to the customer.
Benefits of the My Apron ESS Portal
The ESS stands for Employee Self Service. So, here are the things you can do after you log in at the My Apron ESS portal:
- You can easily change your user details on the portal without going through any separate formality at the workplace.
- You can even review some limited information about your associates. Check out their profile and get to know them better.
- You can easily view or print your past payslips and tax statements from this portal whenever you require them.
- And in case you want to change or activate your direct deposit information, you can do it on the portal itself.
- Keep updating your mailing information for the company to contact you without any trouble.
- You can even enroll or activate your payroll card through the My Apron Login.
- Employees can also enroll themselves or change their Homer Fund deduction.
- Employees can keep track of their leaves and check their status on the portal itself.
The Home Depot is a very reputed retailer company whose stores are spread not only across the United States but in Mexico and Canada too.
For almost five decades, the company has strived to create opportunities for its customers to purchase top-quality construction products, tools, and other related services.
With over 500,000 employees, Home Depot believes that its high-performing associates are its biggest strength in today’s market competition.
Therefore, the company does its best to make things easier for its workers wearing ‘Orange Aprons.’ And the My Apron portal is an example of this.
The company now manages a new web portal for the employees to access information of other associates, check their work schedule, track payslips history and even keep track of their leave status.
Even though the portal is easy to manage, we have provided you with an entire instruction guide to log in on My Apron and access Home Depot ESS Schedule. Do not forget to check it out!
If you face any trouble or you have any other queries, leave them in the comment section!
Also See: UTSA blackboard Login