Let us learn about all the important details of the Indigo Platinum Mastercard including the login procedure and features.
An option for those with low credit scores, Indigo Platinum Mastercard provides the users the opportunity to build up their credit.
The card is issued by the Celtic Bank (a Utah- Chartered Industrial Bank). It was specifically designed for people with less than perfect credit scores.
They report your monthly card payments to all three major credit bureaus that helps to build a positive payment history for you. The pre-qualification is pretty easy and no secure credit card deposit is required.
The online login process is easy, safe, and user-friendly that helps the customers to manage and secure their card information.
You can make access your account information, pay online electronic bills, track your transactions, view balance, manage the funds, and perform other monetary obligations online. MyIndigoCard is the online portal for the Indigo Cardholders to perform the before-mentioned actions.
You can also use their Login application for such benefits.
Also See: GoSLN– How To Register Account, Login & How to Use It
www.MyIndigoCard.com is a website created with a motive to provide safe, user-friendly, and secured access to customers’ Indigo Platinum Mastercard.
This online portal can be accessed anytime and anywhere, thus making it super convenient. You can take advantage of various benefits of the card: pay bills, access account information, view the transaction history of the card, and maintain the accounts at the same time.
All the details are shown in one simple view and the login information is easily available for you to review.
You can change the PIN number or attempt another activation, but remember that both methods will require you to re-enter your account.
All the transactions are encrypted and you will always be asked to answer some personal questions so that further information like your name, email address, phone number, and more. You can always request for all this information to be updated right from MyIndigoCard portal.
Benefits of Indigo Mastercard:
- You can make your card look pretty by choosing from the free card designs available at Indigo.
- A zero annual fee option exists for people who qualify for it.
- No security deposit is required
- The foreign transaction fee charged on this card is lower than other cards.
- The site is mobile-friendly and the account can be accessed 24/7.
- The card comes with chip technology as a secure fraud protection.
- It helps you build credit by sending the positive history on your card to these major credit bureaus: Equifax, TransUnion and Experian.
- You can prequalify for the card without even hurting your score.
Eligibility for Indigo card login
The major aspect of the Indigo Platinum Mastercard is that you do not require any credit score. All you need is the prequalified application form.
However, the prequalified application does not necessarily mean that you have got a card. Indigo will scrutinize the application, give options for choosing the card (from three) and then approve accordingly.
For logging on to the portal, you must first register yourself on it.
- Simply go to indigocard.com (Indigo’s official website) and on the Home page click on “Login”.
- Afterwards, click on Register.
- Enter the blank fields: your account number, date of birth and the social security number.
- Click on Next and carefully enter all the information asked: full name, contact number, home address, and email address.
- Now, enter all the financial and other data asked with utmost care.
- Then, create a unique Username and Password that will be used for login later on. Therefore, remember to note it down somewhere carefully.
- Click on Register and then check your Email for a conformation email from Indigo.
- Follow all the on-screen guidelines and verify your account carefully.
- Once done, you can go back to the official website > click on Login > and enter the Username and Password you just created.
- You will be successfully logged in to the portal. Now you can explore the portal and try its features.
How to activate MyIndigoCard | www.myindigocard.com/activate
One can activate the Platinum Mastercard either online or via phone. Here is the entire procedure for both methods:
Through the website:
- Go to Indigo’s official website and log in with your Username and Password. If you do not have the Username and Password, then register your card on the same portal (see the procedure above).
- Once logged in, if your card was not activated earlier, the system will automatically ask you to create a PIN (Personal Identification Number) for your credit card.
- Once you have created the PIN, hit the Activate button to activate your card.
Through the phone:
- Dial the number given by the company and make sure that you communicate directly to the concerned representative.
- Provide the information asked by the rep.
- You will be told by the representative that your card is activated successfully.
Forgot the Username and Password?
You need not panic if you have lost your Username and Password because you can easily recover it by the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Indigo (myindigocard.com).
- In the “Log-in to our Secure Server”, click on the “Forgot your Username or Password” link.
- You can then enter the details in the “Reset Password” or “Forgot Username” section according to your need.
- In both the cases, the new or reset details will be sent to your registered email address.
- You must follow the instructions in the email and go on to reset the information.
- Your username or password will be generated (recovered) easily.
Indigo had released its very own application for Android mobile phones. It is free to download on Google Play Store and simplifies the shopping experience for easier and quicker purchasing in-store, at home, or on the go.
Customers will have the ability to scan the bar code of the product and get it shipped to them. The bar code scanning also helps to access reviews, ratings, store availabilities, and purchasing.
Users can create and add their wish and gift list, receive offers, personalized recommendations, and marketing communication.
Indigo Credit Card- Balance Check
You can always check your card balance on MyIndigoCard.com. However, you can also call the bank to know the balance on phone.
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard comes with various perks and benefits. There is a lot that you can do with a credit card and most important- you can get this card despite a bad credit score!
The myindigocard.com is an online portal for accessing account information and details online anytime and anywhere.
But you must know the procedure for logging on to the portal. Once registered, you can easily log in, as mentioned vividly in the article above because all you need is the Username and the Password.
Do not share the PIN, Username, and Password with anyone, and do not lose this information. However, if you do forget the Username and Password, you can always recover them (read the article for more information on this).